images of my simple world.....

Monday, February 16, 2015

Calling for Snow Everywhere... But Here..!

" Chaos was the law of nature; Order was 
the dream of man. "  ~ Henry Adams

* * * * *

Straight Out of the Camera Sunday ~



























~ train wreck...

* * * * *

Shadow Shot Sunday 2 ~



























* * * * *

Blue Monday ~






















* * * * *

Macro Monday ~





















Macro Monday 2 ~


* * * * *

Mosaic Monday ~



























* * * * *

Thanks to all who have visited today.. I hope you enjoyed your visit.. I welcome both comments and followers.. I hope you all have a great day... 
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy,

    Lovely blue. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote by Henry Adams, and your pretty mosaic.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection of shots! A beautiful mosaic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!