images of my simple world.....

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Naked Cherry Trees Dance With the Wind...

" Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes 
a wonderful stroke of luck. "
     - Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

= = = = =

Skywatch Friday ~





















= = = = =

Friday My Town Shootout ~ "Love"








































= = = = =

The Saturday Photo Hunt ~ "Cherished"



























Sepia Saturday ~


= = = = =

Camera Critters ~ #358 




























Weekend Reflections ~ #281

= = = = =

Thanks and welcome  to all who have stopped by.. please enjoy your stay.. I love both followers and comments.. and I hope you have a great day...
Patsy



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely series of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, my favorite was that handsome turkey. Dinna expect him, but when I saw that good looking bird, I kept going back to that photo. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some lovely images here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo of the couple with their arms around each other fits this week's category perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!