images of my simple world.....

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Naked Cherry Trees Dance With the Wind...

" Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes 
a wonderful stroke of luck. "
     - Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

= = = = =

Skywatch Friday ~





















= = = = =

Friday My Town Shootout ~ "Love"








































= = = = =

The Saturday Photo Hunt ~ "Cherished"



























Sepia Saturday ~


= = = = =

Camera Critters ~ #358 




























Weekend Reflections ~ #281

= = = = =

Thanks and welcome  to all who have stopped by.. please enjoy your stay.. I love both followers and comments.. and I hope you have a great day...
Patsy



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely series of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, my favorite was that handsome turkey. Dinna expect him, but when I saw that good looking bird, I kept going back to that photo. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of the couple with their arms around each other fits this week's category perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!