images of my simple world.....

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dog Days Have Arrived...~

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
   ~ Groucho Marx

= = = = =

Mosaic Monday ~





























Monday Mellow Yellows  ~

= = = = =

Mandarin Orange Monday ~ 




























Wordless Wednesday ~
Outdoor Wednesday ~

= = = = =

Ruby Tuesday Too ~


























Macro Monday ~            Macro Monday 2 ~

= = = = =

Today's Flowers ~



























= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome both comments and followers..
I hope you have an awesome day!
Patsy













2 comments:

  1. bright and beautiful collage of yellow scenes. Love the image on the right with the white mobiles of shells? And the macro of the flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Groucho quote. I like your very red peppers, and the white shading on the flower edges. I also like the curvy edges on the yellow daisies in that photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!