images of my simple world.....

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I am Rarely Surprised....


"Dancing is poetry with arms and legs."
- Charles Baudelaire

= = = = =





















wood fence.. table.. lattice.. and sled...

= = = = =

Signs.. Signs 




















= = = = =

Vintage Thingie Thursday-
















= = = = =

Alphabe Thursday- the letter P
















P is for... perhaps the prettiest pink petals I personally have publicly perused...

= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I hope you have enjoyed your visit here.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a wonderful day..
Patsy


4 comments:

  1. A happy Thursday to you

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillena.. thanks.. Happy Day to you as well..

    Lesley.. yes.. they had huge mountains of it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pink blossoms are totally luscious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!