images of my simple world.....

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Welcomes Me..!..

" A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom. " 
   ~ Bob Dylan

= = = = =
















= = = = =
























= = = = =

























= = = = =
































= = = = =






























= = = = =

Alphabe Thursday- Z is for... 




















Z is for zipper... 

= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome comments and followers.. Have a great day.. 
Patsy






6 comments:

  1. I love all your photos! Geez that slide is tall! I would be scared to climb those steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You covered all the basess very well today. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Patsy, you do a lot of the memes. They are all neat! From Things in a Row, I like your jars. The slide would terrify me now at my age. I know the younge ones like it a lot.

    Jim's Little Blog; Thursday Things in a Row (posts)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots...enjoyed these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great group of photos! I really like the jars and the slide. I'm with the others that slide looks really tall, not sure if I would try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of the kids climbing on the stairs :-) Dropping by from Wordless Wednesday

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/odd-shape-of-a-potato/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!