images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dust and Pollen Make Me Sick....



" Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
 ~Robin Williams

= = = = =

Today's Flowers #186 -


= = = = =

Rednesday-



= = = = =

Quotography- "Spring"



" Spring is sooner recognized by plants than by men. " 
 ~ Chinese Proverb

= = = = =

Barn Charm #77-



= = = = =

Who Do You Love Photo Challenge- Material World



= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by today.. I welcome comments and followers..
Have a great day..
Patsy

10 comments:

  1. Are the flowers in your garden? They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craftyles.. these are not in my yard.. I do have many many plants here in my gardens though.. I even have these same kinds... I often stop on the roadside to make photos of flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what beautiful flowers! what a joy to see them again, yaaaaaaaay for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, and I love the barn trying to hide in the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' the field of tall grass around this old barn, looks beautiful!

    Thanks for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photography, gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, wow... what great shots. love the barn. i guess the roof is falling apart. but it sure does look like a window in the roof? am i the only one that thinks so??! ha. ha!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost used that very same quote this week for Quotography. It is so very true! Lovely flower pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That barn is just barely peeking through the trees isn't it? Looks sad, almost lost. Nice shot.

    Noteworthy Musings - Barn Charm #77

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!