images of my simple world.....

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Another Monday.. Sometimes.. I Like Mondays..

" Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer."
   ~ Marilyn Monroe

* * * * * * * * * *


* * * * * * * * *


 Today's Flowers

* * * * * * * * * *

Blue Monday~

My Nephew Cody graduated in a BLUE cap and gown...

* * * * * * * * * *



* * * * * * * * * *

The Creative Exchange -

* * * * * * * * * *

Unique Exposure- Dance





































this little man used to dance in the grass at our house.. Today he is eleven years old and much too tall and grown for silly things like dancing in the grass..

* * * * * * * * * *
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I hope you enjoyed your visit.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

11 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful Patsy!
    Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody looks good.

    Happy Blue Monday, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your photos!! Thanks for sharing!

    Rummage Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Oakleaf Hydrangea, Patsy. Also check out your poetry. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glossiness of the leaves in that first photo. and the bug just pulls it all together1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos! Simple things always gives us joy!
    xoxo,
    fickle
    Fun in the Sun



    P.S.
    I found you via MYM and now I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an excellent variety of meme images!
    I love that drenched pink rose!!!

    Carletta's Captures

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have such a wonderful group of photos! These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings From Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow back if you want too.

    Have a Nice Day :-)

    BTW, your photos are great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!