images of my simple world.....

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday.. Hot for May!

"Writing a poem is discovering" ~ Robert Frost

<> <> <> <> <>

Photo Blog Challenges~ Monthly Photo Project
#3- Cold-


















<> <> <> <> <>

Who Do You Love? - Weekly Photo Challenge-













Shopping~


<> <> <> <> <>

Two For Tuesday~  Bridge/Road


















<> <> <> <> <>

Project Life Tuesday- May 1-7
























Mosaic Monday-

<> <> <> <> <>

Ruby Tuesday-




















Today's Flowers-

<> <> <> <> <>

The Creative Exchange- May 9th- 13th-

























<> <> <> <> <>

Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I hope that you enjoyed your visit here..
I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful macro Patsy!!
    All of these photographs are fantastic.
    Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos here!!
    I love the pinky flower - I have shot a bunch of those at a local Butterfly Atrium... it is called Pentas Lanceolata and butterflies love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you can even make shopping carts look good!
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!