images of my simple world.....

Monday, December 6, 2010

Up Too Early.. How Can Anything Run Hot at 19 Degrees..

"Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality of those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change." ~ Robert F Kennedy
= = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = =
This has been one of those "Can I get a Do-Over?" days... Up before daylight to frozen toes and frosty nose.. heater hoses that went Boom.. and then needing to stop and no brakes..
Thanks for stopping y my blog today.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

5 comments:

  1. I love a uniform.

    Happy Blue Monday, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos, happy blue Monday!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I can't decide with picture I like best, I think it would have to be between the horses or the mushrooms, or maybe the flowers,oh heck, I like them all, great shots.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ducky! The horses too. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today!